South Coast Pleasure

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The njoy Pure Wand: Redefining the Female Sexual Experience


It’s rare to find something which challenges your perceptions about your own sexuality, but for me, the njoy Pure Wand has done just that. I’m having a difficult time referring to the Pure Wand as a sex toy because that term simply doesn’t apply to something which has shattered every preconception I’ve ever held about masturbation and my own orgasms.

The Pure Wand has redefined the terms ‘self love’ and ‘self pleasure’ for me in ways which alter my concept of female sexuality. This is not a sex toy, this is sexual evolution. Women will now be able to discover things about their own bodies and their own orgasms in ways that we never would have been able to learn about and experience without the Pure Wand.

I became interested in trying and reviewing the njoy Pure Wand after I’d seen a picture of it online. When I started to research the product, I found that there was very little written about it, and even less written about the experience of using it, but after looking at the picture of this creation, I knew that this was going to change how women could experience the ultimate in sexual pleasure.

First a little about what the Pure Wand is and isn’t. When you hold the Pure Wand in your hand, you immediately appreciate the artistry and vision which has gone into designing it; the asymmetrical balance makes you want to hold it close to your body and feel the weight of it against you. It has a presence, something very tangible as you slip the smooth stainless steel through your fingers. The Pure Wand is heavy, (more on why this is important later), but you may find yourself sliding your fingers over and across the precision stainless steel balls on either end, almost caressing it as if you’ve just discovered a new life form. Because the Pure Wand is shaped unlike any other ‘sex toy’ you may find yourself a bit perplexed about how this is supposed to work - (When I was doing my research, I found next to nothing about this, and there are no instructions provided) – because the shape is indeed completely alien in nature.

The Pure Wand is 24 ounces of pure solid medical 316 grade stainless steel polished to a mirror shine. The two balls on either end are 1 ½ inches and 1 inch respectively – the distance between the balls is about 8 inches and 10 inches along the curve. The design allows for the larger ball to be used on a female for g-spot stimulation and the smaller on a male for prostate stimulation. It doesn’t vibrate, but it does resonate when tapped, and it does respond to its environment very well in terms of temperature and it can be heated or chilled to individual preference for alternative play. The Pure Wand is completely non porous and I found that I did not require any additional lubrication to use it; my own slippery self was more than adequate, with beads of liquid sliding off the steel like millions of raindrops, and it cleans nicely with just about anything. According to Njoy, do not use abrasives.

Using the Pure Wand was something else entirely. This was a process of trial and error, a little frustration, and then orgasmic overload. The purpose of the Pure Wand is to stimulate the Grafenberg or g-spot (also known as the Skene’s gland or urethral sponge). Most women have never experienced what some medical and sexual health experts call the ‘second orgasm’ or g-spot orgasm. Because our sexual anatomy is primarily hidden from view, some experts dismissed the existence of the g-spot because its function is/was unclear. Now, there is a greater understanding of how the g-spot works and what it is, and women have a better understanding of how to stimulate their own. The Pure Wand is such a means of achieving this stimulation.

A little about the g-spot and g-spot orgasms; g-spot stimulation produces orgasmic contractions around the uterus. Most women are familiar with what some call a clitoral orgasm which produces contractions of the vagina and PC muscles. An issue with stimulating the g-spot is that women often feel the need to urinate during stimulation; this is because the g-spot is close to the bladder and the urethra. This sensation usually lasts about 30 seconds and passes with further stimulation resulting in an orgasm felt deep within a woman’s body. I would urge women who plan to pursue pleasuring their own g-spot to understand that these sensations are normal and that you’re not going to pee the bed, but you should relieve yourself first anyway.

Finding your g-spot is a bit trickier. The g-spot is located on the upper wall of your vagina directly behind the pubic bone. It can usually be found between the back of the pubic bone and the front of the cervix along the track of the urethra. The size can vary, but it’s about the size of a lima bean and is an area of spongy tissue which hardens and swells as it fills with blood when stimulated.



Using the Pure Wand

As I began to experiment with the Pure Wand I started to masturbate as I normally would; touching myself, making myself wet, losing myself in my own sexual fantasies. I slid the large ball down along my skin and up and down along my slit. The Pure Wand is the perfect size to hold one end in your hand as you slip the other inside your body. I was very wet and the Pure Wand picked up my body’s own lubrication with delightful ease. It felt a little cold as I slipped it inside my pussy, but I began to slide it around and found that it fit perfectly, went in with ease, and warmed up quickly. I started rubbing my clit as I normally would to masturbate, but my body or better put, my PC muscles started pushing the Pure Wand out of me as I started to have contractions.

The key to using the Pure Wand is you have to push it inside your pussy past your PC muscles so it rests against and makes contact with your g-spot. The 1 ½ inch ball gives you the psychological feeling of being filled, which is such an integral part of the female sexual experience; these feelings of being completed. The design behind the weight of the Pure Wand then becomes apparent; filling, resisting being pushed out, satisfying. Pure genius. Under the 1 ½ inch ball is a slight flare in the steel which tapers down, which my pussy immediately clasped around once the Pure Wand was deep inside me. This had the effect of my pussy pulling the wand deeper into me rather than trying to force it out. With the Pure Wand inside me, my own consciousness shifted to the point where I was unaware that it was there; I only became aware of the sensations it produced and what I was feeling – unlike some other toys where you have to think about it or work at it to get off.

I rode the initial waves and pressures of feeling the need to urinate until they passed as I continued to slide my finger around my clit with one hand, and manipulate the Pure Wand with the other. I applied a slight pressure down on the Pure Wand which brought it up higher against my pubic bone until I was sure I’d made contact with my g-spot. I stayed like this for a while, allowing all of the sensations to wash over me and bring me to higher plateaus of bliss and ecstasy. When I finally reached my orgasm, I felt it come from someplace deep within my body, shaking my very core of existence. I also experienced female ejaculation which was I found to be an earth shattering and mind expanding sexual event. This is a different kind of stimulation and experience. As I have continued to explore the capabilities and levels of orgasm I can reach with the Pure Wand I have found that I am able to bring myself to orgasm by just stimulating my g-spot in addition to being able to have combined orgasms by stimulating my clitoris as well.

The orgasms I have achieved with the Pure Wand are more like altered states of consciousness, with a level of euphoria and ecstasy I have rarely reached through any other means.

This is it. This is what it means to be a woman. The njoy Pure Wand, you haven’t felt anything until you’ve felt this.

By: Nina, The Lazy Geisha

See it here.

Read more of Nina's reviews and articles here.


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
posted by Best Selling Sex Toys at 3:50 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


© South Coast Pleasure 2006 - All Rights Reserved