South Coast Pleasure

Friday, June 23, 2006

Pink Jelly Multi Speed Vibrator



Pink Jelly Multi Speed Vibrator: She’ll Show You How to Grind



This vibrator is not for the timid! Made of soft pliable hot pink jelly, this vibe is all about grinding and rocking your world. It’s a big toy that boasts seven full inches of insertable cock, a wide shaft and flared base, rows of raised nubs and ticklers for clitoral stimulation, and a powerful vibrator motor designed to push you to your limits.

Its simple design makes it perfect for those nights where you’re looking for a little more and have time to play.

I got home from work a little late and found that I had the house to myself. I admit it, I was horny, and I was looking for some much needed sexual relief, but I was also craving something a bit on the wild side!

I locked all the doors and ran up to my bedroom leaving a trail of clothes behind me. By the time I got to my boudoir I was already naked and rummaging through my sex toy drawer when I spied my new Pink Jelly – what a perfect time and mood to try this out! Alone, really horny, and ready to go!

One of my man’s dress shirts was in the laundry basket beside the bed. I reached in and grabbed it and put it on, wrapping myself up with his scent. I am so into scents! Just the excitement of him being near this way was driving me wild and really turning me on!
In my sex basket next to the bed, I now keep a 100ml tube of pjur woman water based body glide. This is by far the finest lube I have ever used in my life. I reached in and slid just a bit onto my pink jelly and laid back on the bed.

My fingers slid down between my open legs, parting my labia and dipping into my wet cunt. I eagerly spread my juices all around my labia and clit getting myself ready. As I slid the pink jelly down to my pussy, I rubbed the soft head against my clit and turned on the vibe.

The beauty of this vibe is that the power is adjusted by rotating the knob at the base, and it’s very easy to use. You can control how much or how little power you want with a simple turn.
I slid the cock all the way into my cunt and started fucking myself with it. This vibrating dildo is incredibly smooth so it glided in and slipped in and out of me with beautiful ease, all while giving me a fantastic sensation of being completely filled.

Now it was time to grind! I turned the vibrator up to full power and rocked my body against it. Because this is made out of soft jelly, it bends to your natural curves, but you can also bend it back up against your clit, using the raised clitoral stimulators along the base for additional stimulation.

With the cock sliding in and out of my cunt, I bent the jelly and grinded it against my clit, giving myself an experience of total pleasure with each thrust as I pushed it all the way inside me.
This toy isn’t so much about stimulating one area to give you an orgasm; it’s about massaging and playing with all of your tender pink girlparts. This vibrator stimulates your cunt, labia and clit all at the same time! It’s a sexual experience all by itself, and one which you can extend until you’re completely satisfied!

I rocked and fucked myself with the pink jelly until I was ready to come. My clit was hard and swollen and my cunt was quivering crying out for relief. I slid my finger up to my clit and started fucking myself hard with the jelly vibe. I was so turned on that I was coming in mere moments. When I was done, I felt so completely satisfied, left with the beautiful sensation of having been fucked to orgasm.

The pink jelly vibrator is a great toy to round out your collection. I wouldn’t recommend it for a first time or everyday use vibrator – but it’s a delightful addition to any woman’s collection. It’s perfect for those moments where you just want to play with yourself or with your partner. It’s quiet which I always appreciate in a vibrator, and it’s big enough to satisfy those size cravings without being too huge that it’s painful and unusable.

Every girl should own this or something quite like it for those moments where enough absolutely has to be enough!

When my man got home later that night, we played with the pink jelly again! It’s visually stimulating for him; this very large hot pink cock sliding in and out of his woman’s pussy! Absolutely delightful!

See it here.

Read more of Nina's reviews and articles here.
ninasanctuary.blogspot





Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,
posted by Best Selling Sex Toys at 8:12 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


© South Coast Pleasure 2006 - All Rights Reserved