South Coast Pleasure

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sex Toy Review: Tenacious Bunny





Tenacious Bunny

When the lovely folks at South Coast Pleasures asked me if I'd like to do a review on one of the many sex toys they have to offer, I'll admit, I was a bit overwhelmed. Who wouldn't be? Look at all the wonderfully yummy things there are to choose from. My mind quite literally went into sensory overload imagining all the wonderful ways I could pleasure myself with any number of the toys they have to offer. I was stumped. What, oh, what was I going to choose? But with a little help from my friends, I settled on the Tenacious Bunny by California Exotic Novelties, and I must say, I'm very happy with my choice.

I have the good fortune to be in the midst of a loving, intimate, deep, personal and emotionally fulfilling relationship; a long distance relationship. And long distance relationships if handled with love and care can be just as rewarding as the "real" thing, but let's face it, the man you're longing for--to touch you, to taste you, to make love to you--is thousands of miles away, and any chance of "real" physical contact between the two of you is unfeasible. It's a hard situation to be in, but not a hopeless one because the mind is a powerful thing, and with a little bit of imagination, a good dose of fantasy and the aid of some salaciously wonderful sex toys, he can be as close to you as you want him to be.

So, with the image of him--the man I long for--playing through my mind, I cut the lights, and began undressing myself slowly, letting my fingers move gently over my body, imagining his fingers teasing my flesh as he undressed me. Fully naked and faintly flushed, I pulled out the pretty purple bunny and with my insides subtly throbbing I settled into bed.

I like to take it slow, to tease myself--my nipples, the underside of my breasts, my belly, my inner thighs--slowly working myself up to a fever pitch. And since my Tenacious Bunny holds charge for over an hour (and miracle of miracles, is rechargeable, that means no batteries ladies ), I was free to tease myself as long as I wanted.

This tenacious little bunny has two settings for vibrating intensity, LO and HI, and with it set on LO (and I should mention that on any setting–HI, LO, SPIN, REV--the Tenacious Bunny isn't quiet, it's actually rather loud ), I started at my mouth. I ran the head delicately across my lips, imagining my lovers cock caressing the soft skin, moving lower, over my chin, down my neck, and across my breasts before stopping to circle the hard tip of my right nipple with the smooth head. My nipple ached to be touched, and when I couldn't stand the teasing any longer, I slid the head over my nipple, imagining my lovers tongue sliding over the hard tip. The soft vibration of the LO setting against the sensitive skin of my nipple was incredible, and the subtle throbbing wasn't quite so subtle anymore.

I dragged the vibe down over my ribs and across my tummy, my thighs spreading wider as I moved down to trace the crease between thigh and pussy before moving in to run the tip of the vibe between the lips of my pussy. It felt incredible and judging from the way the tip slid easily between the swollen lips of my pussy, I was more than ready for penetration.

I closed my eyes, and as I slowly eased the Tenacious Bunny inside me, I let the image of my lover fill my mind–his hips cradled between my parted thighs, his weight pressing me into the firm mattress, his cock, so impossibly hard, slowly pressing into me, filling me.

Once the vibe was fully inside, I slid my fingers along the end and pressed the SPIN button, and the shaft and ring of pearls at the end of the shaft started to rotate inside of me. It was an interesting feeling, and that combined with the mild vibration of the bunny's ears fluttering against my clit was quite pleasant. But nothing could have prepared me for what happened when my finger slid up and switched the vibration from LO to HI. I came. Hard. Instantly. My back arched up off the bed, and my knees snapped together, trapping the vibe inside me. It was incredibly intense. And amazing. I was in awe. I'm still in awe. I've never been one to come quickly, it takes work, and I don't mind that because the best things usually do, but the Tenacious Bunny, showed me that sometimes the best things can be achieved with minimal effort.

So, all in all, the Tenacious Bunny is a very good choice for any woman, but more specifically, for women who like the feeling of being penetrated, but can't achieve orgasm without clitoral stimulation. The shaft is not overtly big, I felt it fit very comfortably and provided you're properly aroused, it's very easy to insert. And with the controls located on the bottom end, it doesn't take a lot of effort to change the settings when you feel you're ready for the shaft to rotate and a bit stronger vibration. The fluttering ears are heavenly, but if you're one of those women who find any stimulation to your clit after you've come uncomfortable, you're going to want to make sure you master either switching from HI to LO or turn the vibration off completely because it is very intense. And best of all, it's rechargeable, and if fully charged, it can and will last a bit over an hour. My only complaint would be the noise level, it's certainly not something you'd be able to use discreetly because the noise will draw attention. But personally, I thought a little noise was a small thing compared to the enormous pleasure the Tenacious Bunny brought me.

SD of Salacious Desires



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,
posted by Best Selling Sex Toys at 11:01 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


© South Coast Pleasure 2006 - All Rights Reserved