South Coast Pleasure

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Waterpoof iVibe Rabbit Vibrator: The Perfect Sex Toy


The Waterpoof iVibe Rabbit Vibrator: The Perfect Sex Toy



If I stopped for a moment to think about all the orgasms I’ve given myself in the pursuit of testing and reviewing sex toys, the most memorable ones I’ve had have been with the
Doc Johnson iVibe Rabbit Vibrator.
This is the one you’ve been waiting for girls!


It’s no mystery why the iVibe Rabbit has quickly become one of the best selling sex toys worldwide – everything about this vibe has been carefully designed with your maximum pleasure in mind. Simply put, the iVibe is the Neiman Marcus of sex toys - and owning one will open up doors of orgasmic ecstasy that you’ve always dreamed about.


Unless you’ve been hiding out for the last few years on some
remote desert island, you’ve likely heard about The Rabbit. First introduced into our collective consciousness by the creators of HBO’s Sex in the City, the rabbit has evolved and the result is the iVibe, with its advanced technology and multiple settings which deliver an endless series of vibrator patterns inside and outside your delicate pink girlparts, with total control right at your fingertips. Orgasms will never be the same!


Let’s talk about the design


The iVibe is ten inches long from base to delightful tip, offering close to six inches of insertable cock with enough girth to satisfy any girl’s cravings. The shaft is made and covered with a soft jelly which bends to your every curve, and it’s resilient enough for you to really grind it into
your pussy. The iVibe is tipped with a perfect penis head with a fully rounded ridge underneath just Ivibe Rabbit Earslike a real cock, and there’s enough detail on the shaft for you to really feel it when it’s inside you. About 2 ½ inches down from the tip are the luminescent pleasure pearls taking up almost three inches of the shaft. These pleasure pearls swirl around and around delivering amazing stimulation to the entrance of your pussy and all the way inside. Jutting out from the top of the shaft is what gives this vibe its name, the rabbit and bunny ears. These ears extend out from the rabbit delivering heart stopping and mind blowing stimulation to your clitoris all while the pearls are spinning and the tip of the shaft is swirling around the silky depths of your sugar walls.


The control panel is located at the base with separate on/off controls for the shaft and for the bunny, with three function controls located in the center.


Let’s talk about how it works


Ivibe Rotating PearlsThe delight of the iVibe is in the controls and the endless series of patterns you can create, tailoring your experience to your individual taste. You might be in the mood for just some clit action and want to use the shaft as a dildo – you can do that! Or you might be in the mood for some swirling g-spot stimulation and want to really throttle this cock deep inside you – you can do that too! The iVibe has enough options for you to design your perfect orgasm and perfect level of vibrator intensity, or you can set the controls to everything on and just go for it! Any way you choose to use the iVibe, you won’t be disappointed!


A little more about the iVibe’s function controls:


Function 1 sets the rabbit ears to vibrate while the shaft rotates and the pleasure pearls swirl.


Function 2 sends the rabbit ears moving rhythmically from side to side while the head of the shaft pivots right to left and front to back.


Function 3 sets the ears into a dizzying series of pulses in short quick motions as the head of the shaft swings to and fro.


The sheer delight of the iVibe is that you control the functions and you control your pleasure!


A little more to know before you buy


The iVibe is available in several delicious colors, Strawberry, Lime, Tangerine, Grape, and Blueberry. It takes four AA batteries; one pair for the bunny ears and one pair for the shaft. And… it’s waterproof! Meaning that you can take the iVibe into your bath, shower, hot-tub, or anywhere else you might want to get all wet and slippery!


There’s a whole lot to love about the iVibe. Most sex toys or vibrators do one or two things really well, but the iVibe does lots of things really well! It’s a fantastic clitoral vibrator, a great dildo, and a fantastic g-spot vibrator, all in one easy to use design! This is truly the sex toy of the 21st century! So much thought has gone into the design of the iVibe, with it delivering multiple levels of stimulation to your vagina, clitoris, and gspot – you might never want to put it down! It’s easy to see how we could become addicted to a sex toy like this!


The iVibe is also powerful, extremely powerful. There’s nothing worse than a vibrator that lacks the power to get the job done, but the iVibe has no such shortcomings. This vibe packs a punch and it delivers every inch of pleasure you’d come to expect from a vibrator such as this. It’s
a high end vibe with advanced physics and enough sensuality to hook you for life.


Using the iVibe


For me, masturbation is all about connection with my own body. Touching myself and bringing myself to orgasm helps me to understand what I like and where I like to be touched. It’s also good for your soul to indulge in a little self love in addition to having a healthy sex life with
your partners. It feels good, and making yourself feel good and giving yourself orgasms helps to relieve stress and it’s good for your overall psychological and emotional health too. How can you love someone else if you don’t love yourself first?


The first time I used the iVibe I crawled into bed with it and was just so excited by the sheer size of this awesome vibrator. I began to touch myself, playing with my nipples until they were stiff and slowly running my fingers down over my abdomen until I felt myself starting to get wet. I slipped my hand into my panties and started massaging my clit, dipping my finger into
my wet cunt and spreading my own slippery bliss all over my clit and labia, working myself up into a good self love groove. I was alone in the house, which sometimes makes all the difference to being able to get into your autoerotic experiences – when no one’s home you can make all the noise you want, take your time, and indulge your every whim!


I slid my panties off and tossed them to the floor and spread my legs wide. I ran the soft head of the iVibe up and down along my labia, using it to part my inner lips and dabbed the tip inside my cunt getting the toy wet and slippery. I slid it inside myself just to get a feel for it and I was surprised by how much like a real cock it felt like and how much girth it really had. I turned on the shaft starting with the lowest setting and started working my way up as I pushed the toy deeper inside my hot pussy. This toy does all the work for you, so I laid back and just allowed the sensations come over me as the head of the iVibe swirled inside me. I immediately noticed how wet I was getting and how good the spinning pleasure pearls felt against the walls of my pussy as the tip spun around and around, and I had yet to turn on the bunny ears!


As I played with the function controls and turned up the intensity, I found my perfect spot! With the head rocking back and forth inside me, I pushed the iVibe in as far as I could. My first orgasm completely snuck up on me, taking me by surprise as the head hit my gspot perfectly, sending shudders throughout my body causing me to drop the iVibe right out of my hand
onto the bed. It was that intense! As I caught my breath and a few minutes passed, my pussy was so sensitive that I didn’t think I’d be able to come again so quick. I was wrong.


I needed a little bit of ramp up again to get me ready for another orgasm, so I slid the iVibe out of me and just used the tip on a slow setting to massage my outer labia until I started tingling again and I was ready for more. I slid the cock back into my pussy and changed the settings
a bit so I could get a nice slow groove going, and I brought the bunny ears up to my clit and turned them on. The sensations were amazing, so good that I knew that I would soon be having another orgasm. I ramped up the intensity a bit higher and found a slow rocking motion for the shaft and let the iVibe work its magic on my clit. It didn’t take long for me to come again with the magic bunny ears twirling and buzzing happily around my engorged clitoris! It
was like I had died and gone to orgasm heaven!


I’ve been using the iVibe almost daily and have experimented with so many combinations and possible settings, indulging myself in every possible moment of eroticism and erogenous pleasure. I’m seriously in love with this toy!


Why you need one


There are so many choices, so many good sex toys to choose from, so many ways to give yourself the kind of pleasure you deserve. I consider every sex toy I own to be an investment in myself and my own pleasure. If you’re going to invest in yourself and your own pleasure, then take control of it and get something that’s going to work and isn’t going to disappoint you. The iVibe really works, and it’s perhaps the best sex toy I’ve ever used. Considering how many sex toys I own and have used and reviewed, that says quite a bit. Every woman should own an iVibe Rabbit – and they’re perfect for gifts! Guys can buy one of these for their wife or sweetie; birthday, anniversary, or just because! They also make a perfect shower gift for a bride to be, or as a gift for any woman you know for any occasion! Every woman needs to feel good and the iVibe is a great way to let her know that you think so too!


The Doc Johnson iVibe Rabbit Vibrator is a lazy geisha tested and approved favorite sex toy, and is wholeheartedly and gleefully endorsed!





iVibe Rabbit Vibrator



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,
posted by Best Selling Sex Toys at 10:20 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


© South Coast Pleasure 2006 - All Rights Reserved