South Coast Pleasure

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Glass Pleasure Dong with Swirls: Seductive and Sensual Pleasure

Glass Pleasure Dong DIldo from southcoastpleasure.com


The first time I heard about glass dildos was from an episode of HBO's Real Sex which I saw several years ago. I remember thinking to myself that these luscious creations were going to be the must have toy for women everywhere, and as it turns out, I was right. I remember watching the women using these elegant toys with their partners and what struck me the most was the look of absolute bliss on their faces as they swirled these hand blown shapes of solid glass in and out of themselves and the amazing orgasms they achieved with them. At the time I remember looking around online and not only were glass dildos an exclusive item with few manufactures, but they were also very expensive. Now, Doc Johnson has a line of glass toys available which are every bit as elegant as they are affordable.


The glass pleasure dong with swirls is a solid piece of hand blown clear glass with a seemingly endless spiral of cobalt blue swirls around the shaft. There's weight to this dong too, and as you pick it up and hold it in your hand, you're immediately impressed with the sleek texture and the overall presence of what you're holding. I found myself spinning the dong between my fingers and watching the blue swirls move around the glass as I turned it and let it slide across my hand, and what I discovered was that there's absolutely no friction, the toy just glides over your skin which makes it simply a delight to play with. There's a large 1 ½ inch ball on one end which is perfectly rounded, and the shaft then extends and tapers into a smooth tip, with the overall length of the toy being seven inches.


What makes this such a beautiful piece to own is clearly the design. There's a certain sensuality, a particular lusciousness to this sexual creation which captures your erotic imagination. The striking contrast of the solid reflective glass and with the raised cobalt blue pleasure swirls invites you in and makes you want to use this dildo over and over again. It can quickly become one of your favorites just based on appearance alone, but using it is something truly delightful.


Because this dildo is made from solid glass it's extremely hard, and the shape is perfect for exploring the very depths of your pussy, including being able to stroke your swelling g-spot! The first time I used my glass dildo I was extremely worked up just thinking about playing with it! As I spread my legs open and slid the glass against my clit, the dildo picked up all of my own hot juices which just slid over the glass until it became as slippery as I was. As I slipped it deep inside myself I held the round base and began to twirl it, allowing the raised swirls to grind against the silky walls of my cunt. While holding the dildo still in one place and then turning it, the swirls felt like they were moving back and forth inside me, which felt absolutely amazing! I pushed in a little deeper and worked it up against my gpot, holding the base tight with one hand as my other hand furiously rubbed my clit. Before I exploded with a mind blowing orgasm, I slid the dildo out and used the round ball at the base to run up and down along my slit, and then used the swirls against my swollen clitoris until I got myself off. Now I know why those women had that look of pure bliss on their faces!


The Doc Johnson Glass Pleasure Dong is non-porous and hypoallergenic, it's also listed as dishwasher safe, so it can be sterilized easily. The solid glass also allows for temperature play; it can be heated up and chilled to give you a whole range of delightful experiences!
Glass dildos are wonderful sex toys, and this particular dildo would be a wonderful addition to any woman's collection! A personal lazy geisha favorite; beautiful and a wonderfully sensual way to experience self love.

See it here.
Read more of Nina's reviews and articles here.http://www.lazygeisha.com/





Technorati Tags: , ,
, , ,
, ,
, , ,
, ,
,

posted by Best Selling Sex Toys at 1:04 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment


© South Coast Pleasure 2006 - All Rights Reserved